RSS

Forever Sheneneh: Nailed



Now don't get it twisted, we like nail art. I have seen very beautiful and conservative, you can make a statement while keeping it corporate. What is not hot in the streets is those dumb long Co-Co from SWV nails. She even had to cut hers because she gave her own son a nosebleed while trying to pick his nose as a baby. (I promise you I read that somewhere) Nail art is especially tragic when a foreign object protrudes from it. I've seen the alphabet blocks, the dice and now a Dolphin. I love the Bears so I understand. I've been toying around with the idea of orange nails with blue tips (only if they make it to the playoffs). I'd never have Stalley chilling on my index. This is Stalley: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So yeah, I prefer my nature nails with nail art. Sometimes, you want a little extra. For the most part, I'm an OPI type of girl (OPI Social Climber is the truth right now) but when I want to step it up a little this is the style I like: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's like a little something without looking like you don't speak proper English.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I still had a pic of the euro-inspired nails my ex had. Eiffel Tower anyone?

Post a Comment