RSS

Forever Sheneneh: The Lace Front Wig



Tyra and Beyonce open Pandora's box...big time. I am unfortunate enough to see lace front wigs done wrong on a regular basis. Every since they started selling them in the hood with synthetic hair, we got chicks with the same hair line as a Barbie doll. The most tragic of it all is when people apply regular wigs with front lace tape. So, there's no front lace to blend and it just looks like crap. By crap I mean this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you can't afford the $500+, nice front lace wigs..just stick to your regular glue in.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know about different types of wigs of Remy lace and hair pieces . I hope your blog is very helpful for me in this purpose. Your close cooperation will remain for ever, thanks.
lace wigs

Post a Comment