RSS

Forever Sheneneh: Fashion Expiration Date

Grown ass women really need to stay out of the juniors section. Dereon, Baby Phat and Roc-a-wear are styled and cut for the young. Once you turn 25, it's time to let the kids have it. Just turn to an episode of Frankie and Neffe and see how ridiculous Frankie looks. Tucked out skinny jeans in Jordans with bright hoodies. I'm going to need her to get her Anne Taylor on. I know you can find some cute tops in the juniors section but there's not reason to have on what the mannequin does. I'm 30 and I walked about Wet Seal and FELT old. Back when it was Contempo Casuals, I used to love it but then again I was a teenager. There's nothing wrong with embracing your age and looking your age. I think my fashion options have matured with me. So stop living in the past....

0 comments:

Post a Comment