RSS

Can't Hate On: Kita Williams & Mo Jackson


I've watched the T.O. Show maybe once, but after coming across ads, commercials, etc, one thing that has been consistent is - his publicists' fab hair! I'm not a huge advocate of weave or know much about it, but whatever they got going on with it looks great! Therefore, I have no choice but to give credit where it's due.

Word is that Kita was strutting through Chicago this week - not sure what she had going on, but hey, she's got a bit of 'fame' so might as well run with it.

Go, ladies!

3 comments:

Brownskin said...

Whatever.... these 2 chicks seem like some real scumbags

-B said...

Aww, why so?

Tell me more.

Brownskin said...

I dont really have a reason.... I just didnt like what I saw in the first few episodes. They seem really unprofessional though.....

Post a Comment