RSS

Anna Wintour, who?


Okay, I admit, I never knew who Anna Wintour was until I saw The Devil Wears Prada. I guess I should be ashamed and stripped from my fashion consultant rights, but how could you blame me? I don’t don the threads that are splashed across the pages of Vogue or prance around like Naomi Campbell on the Versace runway. I’m just a girl with a keen sense of style, that doesn’t really involve high-end brands on a regular (occasionally, when it fits into my budget, but definitely not often).

All this to preface that apparently Anna Wintour has some sort of a film coming out next week: The September Issue, which is based on her trying to put together the most anticipated and oversold fashion magazine. Is she really as bad as TDWP made her out to be? I’m curious!

I think I’ll round up some girlies and check it out – where you at, T?

0 comments:

Post a Comment