RSS

Doo Doo Brown

So in my late teens and my early twenties, I used to work at a great record store. At the end of the rap/hip-hop section there was the Miami Booty Bass section. There was actually tons of compilations, 69 Boyz and Luke. Ahhh Luke, that brings me to my point. There was one CD and particular that always got my attention..,

I used to think how low is your self esteem that you’d pose like this on a cd that was in record stores nationwide. I wonder if these chicks got kids and how did they explain it. The chick on the right of Luke with semen on her face…really? Somebody pitched that to her and she really thought it was a good idea…wow. I’m a tad bit conservative but I own my sexuality. It’s not on display, I don’t seek it in others…it’s up to me to feel and be sexy…not sexual. I hate to sound judgmental but damn these hot tub hoes needed hugs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment